Friday, July 10, 2015

Still Don't Know

I still don't know if I'll see him this week even after spending at least an hour on the phone with him.   I care about him, but I have to take care of myself. I just don't think I am.  We laugh, I cry, we laugh some more.  And we are still in this situation.  Limbo is just not good for me.

He received enough warnings today to frighten off at least 5 men.  I'm in the clear, but I would still like him to leave.  It would be so much easier for me if he just ghosted.  Yeah, right.  Who am I kidding?  If he left, I would need at least a goodbye.

We're friends and I hope we can always stay that way.  He's an amazing, wonderful man.  We are complete opposites and yet so much alike.  Just a little bonkers.  He's smart too, and asks good questions.  He's mentally challenging and somewhat self-aware.  All great qualities in a man. Totally cracking up right now.

So I'm exhausted and going to crash.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what next week brings.

Good Shabbos everyone!

No comments: