Saturday, July 25, 2015

He Shut Me Down

Don't need to worry anymore about when, where, how I'm going to see him.  I'm not going to see him.  It was a tough week, and I told him what I needed.  Not only that he knows that it's extremely difficult when I don't get to talk or text him.  And when his phone was turned off after Shabbos.....
Yeah, yeah, he was busy.  Give him the benefit of the doubt.  It's obvious he doesn't want me... either he was testing me (consciously or subconsciously) or I'm not as important to him as he says I am.

Then instead of an apology, yup, he does it, defending his actions.... "I get tied up."  That's fine.  It's obvious other things are more important.  No "I'm sorry."  He wanted this to be over with too.  Although, I really doubt he would admit to it.  

The worst thing is that after he was trying to defend his behavior, he turned his phone off.  Yup, he actually did.  He shut me down and shut me out.  Just more proof that he doesn't want it, but either can't admit it to himself or would just like to blame me.

There were no yelling accusations, no name calling.... just an end without an ending.

No comments: