Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Labels

So things didn't quite end... like I'm sure you're all surprised by that.  And we saw each other yesterday, but he doesn't say my name anymore.  It's also going to be extremely difficult to see each other for the rest of the summer and maybe later.

DB will be home and I will still be in school so.....  Is that it????

No clue, but I want to go out and have fun.  I want to laugh, and not focus on what I'm missing.  Last night in class was a blast.  Of course, I was absolutely exhausted and punch drunk, not to mention a little buzzed on caffeine at the same time.  If I made any sense, I was extremely lucky, but the guys and I couldn't stop laughing.  The new friendships I'm making are clicking, and it's so nice.

Love having fun people in my classes who have no problem if I rag on them and just give it right back to me as much if not more.  Guys are so much fun to be with (in so many ways)!!!

Some more men have contacted me and maybe I'll make some new friends or go out on some dates.

Don't ask me what I'm doing! I'm trying to live my life and not have it be on hold.

So I've labeled him a "bud", albeit one with special privileges.  I'm putting everything else - letters and feelings and hiding the box in the back of my closet so I can't see it and not be reminded of... Yeah, be reminded of what???

No comments: