Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free Stuff

I got my first free stuff. It's from Swiffer and it's a duster with refills, a bottle of Mr. Clean spraycleaner and some magic eraser sponges. DB likes the way they smell, and I'm guessing it's the Febreeze in it.

Anyway I joined "the mom blogs" and answered an e-mail about this. I had to post at least twice a week, and be willing to post about the products. They didn't say that I had to say anything good, but I do like them. I've fulfilled all the requirements and have a clean and nice smelling home to boot. It's too bad they didn't send someone in the box to actually do all the work too.

btw-they still need people who are willing to do this if you know of anyone who's interested.

3 comments:

Tr8erGirl said...

Magic Erasers rock!

come running said...

tr8er,
OMG! I never even knew!

Tr8erGirl said...

i have a child who went thru a graffiti stage....name all over everything...worked great!