Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weird

Chassidish didn't call before Shabbos, after Shabbos or today at anytime. I tried to reach him before Shabbos, but his voice mail was full and I wasn't going to call for forever. Anyway we were supposed to get together tonight after I went to the mikvah. I didn't try and call him today because I knew he'd be traveling from the mountains and then working.

I told myself that if I didn't hear from him by 5:30 p.m. I wasn't going to go to the mikva. That way I wouldn't be able to or rather it would help keep me from seeing him because I knew nothing could take place. I didn't want to see him if he called after 5:30 p.m. BECAUSE I didn't want him to think that I'm available whenever he wants. I'm not. If you want to be with me/spend time with me/have csbf then call me and act like a friend. I don't need mushy cards or anything but.....

This is why I am sitting here at home typing instead of with him completely blowing his mind. His loss... of course, it's mine too especially considering that I was really looking forward to some hot and sweaty sex... Anyway, I imagine that I'm not going to hear from him again. Anyone wanna make a bet????

Unto bigger and better things. I should have made the date with Confused Guy for tonight. It's just as well because I worked today and I'm working tomorrow with this gorgeous baby whose laughter is contagious. He feels the same way... sometimes we just giggle at each other.

Teen has been calling me a lot and calling me sweetie and honey. He even went as far as inviting me to a wedding with him at the end of August. No, I wasn't leading him on. What's the deal with men... don't they have any idea of a middle ground. The more I talk to Teen the more I realize he's not for me. He might a good deal older than I am, but there is just some immaturity to him. It's a shame because he has tattoos that he got when he was younger and rebelling. I find tattoos on a man extremely sexy. Don't ask me why? I just do. Actually one or two is enough for me, more and I find it.... not as attractive.

Another hot thing about him is that he speaks several languages including French and Italian. Maybe you remember the movie A Fish Called Wanda (one of my favorites) and how Jamie Lee Curtis went crazy over foreign languages. Voices and languages are definitely turn ons for me.

Teen was supposed to call at 11:30 p.m. and I haven't heard from him. This is hysterical. It must be why I used to call guys and ask them out before they ever had the chance to contact me. Are guys just too scared?? Any of you out there willing to answer? If you are with (as in married, engaged or dating) someone who asked whom out first or who initiated the relationship?

11 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Sorry about the disappointment, I think lots of times when you are friends with guys and not having a relationship towards marriage, the guys are not really there for you and just end up disappointing you, lots of hugs.

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

You know I don't mean just you I mean the general you like all girls with guy friends.

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Just one more thing, it's totally understandable to need a relationship just keep low expectations of guys so you won't get hurt.

come running said...

sw,
not hurt at all. kind of amused. I knew what I was getting myself into.

thanks for the concern...

Jack Steiner said...

I was never afraid to initiate any of the relationships I was involved in. Sorry I can't offer my insight.

come running said...

jack,
That's impressive. You must be very confident.

Jack Steiner said...

You must be very confident.

I am, about many things. I learned a long time ago that women respond well to confidence.

Besides I always figured that the worst thing that could happen is that she would say no to going out with me.

There are always plenty of fish in the sea.

come running said...

jack,
Confidence makes a huge difference. And if someone is not confident (like Denver) it's a complete turnoff.

"Besides I always figured that the worst thing that could happen is that she would say not to going out with me"

I bet that there very few who refused you with that attitude.

Jack Steiner said...

I bet that there very few who refused you with that attitude.

It happened more than I would have liked, but every now and then I managed to turn the no into a yes.

Anonymous said...

i thought i was the only one in this world who is not chasidic that loves them. i love your story

come running said...

anon,
Actually, my problem (or maybe it's not a problem) is that I like almost all types of men.

I'm glad you enjoyed.