Thursday, February 1, 2007

Out of Proportion

Thank you again, Mamasita. After talking to her, I realized that I am blowing things out of proportion. I told her about me wanting to talk to Charm and she broke it down for me. "You told him he was the first because you were trying to protect yourself."

I didn't think of it that way, but she's right. The first three guys treated me... well, let's just say that their treatment of me was not what you would expect of a gentleman who knows that the woman he is about to take out hasn't gone out in years. It wasn't even the behaviour of a guy going out with someone for the first time. Things don't usually improve once you're married and if this was the way they were treating me at the very beginning of the relationship then I feel very bad for whomever they end up marrying.

That's when I came up with the idea of telling everyone I would go out with that he was the first and see how he would treat me based on that.

Anyway, I plan on explaining this to Charm including the fact that I feel the need to let him know this because it was bothering me and we are getting very close.

No comments: