Sunday, February 4, 2007

Out Of My Head

I've got to hand it to Mr. Charm. I'm definitely feeling better. In case you hadn't noticed by the maudlin poetry, I was down and feeling sorry for myself. Over and done with. Don't feel that way now. I most definitely don't feel that way now. OK, it took me a couple days to get out of the funk, but I always do.... this time though I had some help.

Sometimes I get stuck on overthinking (I usually find that happens after I've done a lot of reading) and/or frustrated about the situation I'm in. But, I'm back to me... smile on my lips. Not even cranky, though I didn't get much sleep last night. In fact, I feel good ala James Brown "I feel good....." I'm not focusing on the bad just feeling the good.

I even have to be in court twice this week (2 different courts) and I'm now looking forward to writing about the inanity and insanity of it. I'm laughing while I'm imaging what craziness the system has in store. The letters "IN G-D WE TRUST" are attached to the wall behind the Wonderful Wizard (judge's bench). I trust that Hashem must be laughing too. It's a choice laugh or cry and the absurdity of it all definitely gets me laughing.

Some of my friends tell me that I have to write a book detailing my divorce adventures, but I would have to sell it as fiction because no one in hell would believe that it's true. "Truth is stranger than fiction" I wonder who this quote is attributed to and why and when they came up with it. I'm definitely stuck in Oz, but I'm sure I'll wake up sometime soon in Kansas... laughing.

No comments: