Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Back On The Treadmill

Yup, I've gained some weight, and I can't say that I don't know how it happened. I was uptight and anxious about the forensic psychologist so I ate away the nervousness. Well, I'm not so nervous anymore and I want to fit into my clothes again.

FYI- I am not one of those skinny girls or model wannabes. I just like how I feel when I'm lighter. I also like the energy I get after I work out not to mention the muscles.... not weightlifter muscles just toned. What I would really love to do (and I'm going to) is get a toned tummy and pierce my belly button. That probably won't happen until the end or maybe even mid-summer if I'm lucky.

People won't recognize me. Short hair and a different color, and different body. I am going to be one hot momma. Maybe I'll post pics, before and after.... but I don't think you'll get to see the belly button, sorry.

2 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Enjoy the work out and if you don't show that belly button I aint interested in the pics:P

Anonymous said...

I eat when i am nervous, it's a way of letting off steam... I guess it's better and healthier then smoking