Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Temptation

Chassidish and I have been corresponding on a daily basis back and forth for hours at a time. No, I haven't given him my e-mail address or my phone number. But, I'm sure dying to. We click. And yes, I remember all my other posts... it's kind of funny how many different types of people I click with.

He wants to take me out and I'm starting to think about it. Yup, I really am. It would be so nice, so amazing to laugh with someone, to talk to him, and yes, to be held by him.

I still have my date with Denver next Friday, and Mr. B-Ball and Prince want to go out too. Plus I just wrote a message to Geek with my e-mail address and phone number.

OH! I can't decide if I'm going to go to Baltimore, Maryland this weekend. There's supposed to be a big Shabbaton. I don't know if it would be a good idea to meet more people. My plate is kind of full or if meeting some other guys might have me end up with Mr. Right. I'll keep you guys posted. Hey, is anybody else out there going???

3 comments:

P L said...

I was actually thinking of going. Its kind of bizarre to think that we could walk right by each other and have no clue that we are fellow bloggers that know each others life going on's. On the other hand we might have caught each others eye and had a really fascinating conversation. ;-)

What would have been really interesting if that happened and you would write about me on your blog not realizing that it was me! Things that make you go Hmmmmm....

But I never found those events very productive so I canceled. Looks like you really have your plate full. Good luck with at least one of the guys on your smorgasbord! ;-)

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I know a guy going and they are not for you I will tell you who it's funny.

come running said...

PL,
Well, it looked like we were possibly writing to each other on Frumster awhile back.... We will never know what would've taken place, but it would've been quite funny if we had met without knowing who we really were.

SW/FM,
I can't wait to hear who it is...
ttyl