Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Reply

Thanks PL for the advice (comment on this post). I followed it and guess who wrote back immediately. Geek apologized and said that I would hear from him the latest Sunday. He's been very busy at work.

OK. Even if he's not interested in going out, at least he's polite and I don't feel dissed. BUT I would still like to meet him. I'll keep you posted. AND Boy, is he cute... wonder what he looks like in person. He's got a great smile that travels to his eyes...

Denver called me and I haven't listened to his message. I'm chickening out. But I'm going to call him tonight. Writing that I am going to do something helps motivate me to actually do it. I try to follow through on what I say. I don't really have anything planned to tell him. Maybe he'll bring it up.....

1 comment:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Have fun, seems like you go alot it's great, come back soon for our basketball meet:)