Sunday, April 1, 2007

Coincidence?

Control called. It was really weird hearing from him less than 24 hours after breaking up with Charm. It almost made me think that Charm had somehow contacted him to let him know I wasn't in a relationship. Anyway, Control kept on saying, "I really @#*&ed up with you, didn't I?" I'm not the type to hang up on someone and Control is fun to talk too, so I agreed with him, "Yes, you did." Then I reminded him that he owes me five bucks on the bet we had. I knew he wasn't going to take me out within 30 days of our last talking... for two reasons, Charm, and Control doesn't follow through. He was supposed to call tonight, but I wasn't expecting to hear from him.... give him another thirty days. Maybe I should rename him @#*&ed up with you guy because it's a phrase he reiterates each time we speak.

2 comments:

smoo said...

So how's Agent 99 doing?

come running said...

Hey 86,

Agent 99 is doin' fine. It took me a minute to get it. cute ;)

I've been speaking to Charm and things are really good. NOOOOOOO!
We are not getting back together. We're friends. I am changing his name to Bud because that's what he is now, my Bud. It'll be in my next post.

Chag Kasher V'Sameach