Sunday, October 25, 2015

Everything Is Subject To Change

It most certainly is.  I know things change from day to day and even from hour to hour.  That's a part of life, and for the most part I can take it.  I'm used to ups and downs.  Hell, I create a good amount of them.  But I don't think he's being realistic, and it's funny that I have to be that for both of us.

I don't think he's being honest with himself, and if he's not honest with himself than he can't be honest with me.  I don't think he's trying to hurt me.  And yes, I'm scared about trusting him.... ok, absolutely terrified of trusting him so much so that I probably won't be able to completely trust him for years.

All of this is going to scare him off even though he won't admit it.  It's ok though.  I'm ok.  I hope he will be too because I love him and want his life to be easy and for him to be happy.  I want to be able to remember him and think of his eyes smiling at me.

No comments: