Thursday, May 22, 2008

Laughing

I just got off the phone with Petey and I'm still giggling. Our conversation went from subject of divorce to phantom sex to the CIA to Bamba, and I actually got him to laugh too.

Life is much easier when you can laugh at things that are so horrible they are unbelievable. Personally I prefer to laugh at just about everything including myself (some of the things I do are pretty ridiculous).

Which reminds me, I got my gas cap stolen today while I was at work. No, I didn't get gas on my way to work and have the serviceman forget to put it on. I was walking to my car after work and saw the gas door open. I checked and my gas cap was gone. The funny thing about it was that my car was completely unlocked and they could have taken anything they wanted.

What is even better is that I left my keys in the ignition. They could have taken the whole car. I couldn't stop laughing as I was driving home. The thought came to me that they realized the gas cap was worth more than the whole car so why bother taking the rest of it. This made me laugh even harder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we're all supposed to just know this, but what in tarnation is "phantom sex"? Is that kind of like with the Yankees, where they remember how they once won a game, and they try to remember the feeling? Just curious...

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that they stole the gas cap because they were stealing gas and forgot to put it back on?

Anonymous said...

probably have same car model and lost their gas cap.....