Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Time

I'm going to be cutting my hair within the next month. It might be this Friday, right before Shavuos, or right after Shavuos. I've got at least a foot of hair that will go to Locks Of Love. It's probably closer to 14 inches.

My hair hangs down my back past the bottom of my shoulder blades. I usually cover it with a baseball cap. That way I can just wash it in the morning and not have to spend up to an hour blow drying it and fixing it. I stick it in a ponytail that's doubled up to keep it out of my face and off my neck, and I'm out the door.

I've grown a little attached to my hair, but summer's coming and I know how comfortable short hair can be. Plus swimming is so much easier without having to worry about hair in your face... not to mention going to the mikvah. OMG!!! I won't have to spend 10 minutes combing out my hair. HOORAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going to the Mikvah??? Something you not telling us?
LOL