Monday, October 1, 2007

Lonely

I miss my boy. He's with his dad and I haven't seen him since Wednesday, and only got to speak with him for about 1 minute today. My heart aches.... It's not like I could go by and give him a hug or blow him a kiss and see his smile. It hurts, and I'm trying to find something to occupy my mind. I did keep busy over yontif and today, but it's hard at night, at home, without him.

I called Blondie, but he's busy getting his kids things ready for tomorrow, and didn't want to talk on the phone. That's cool... he doesn't really like talking on the phone anyway. You can hear it in his voice, and I was going to ask if I could come over, and hang but it didn't sound like he would've said yes. I tried to get a hold of Bud but wasn't able to reach him. Mamasita is sleeping and True Blue is tired (I found out she's pregnant too). Shmellen is also worn out we spent most of the day going to and from Brooklyn getting her baby stuff from her friends. Sooo...

I guess it's hard because all I saw over the past four/five days were families. It just reminds me of DB. Whatever... I'll live it's just that I wish...

5 comments:

Tr8erGirl said...

Aw......I'm sorry.......I'm in your place on simchas torah, wish me luck!

come running said...

Wish you lots of luck, and thanks sooo much for earlier. Totally helped me out of the dumps... but I really do want the ice cream.

Jack Steiner said...

Chag sameach.

Tr8ergirlPicks said...

No problem! Hope the movie was good!

come running said...

jack,
right back at you

tr8er,
It was. Good luck on yontif.