Monday, December 14, 2015

Easy

It is easy to be with him.  I'm relaxed.  He's relaxed.  We talk and laugh.  He's fun, and his smile reaches his blue eyes and lights up his face.  I love to look at him.  Our hands fit.  You know what I mean when that doesn't work.... some people don't know how to hold hands, or your hand is just not comfortable in their's.

We were walking in the park.   At first our hands were clasped together and then our fingers were entwined. The next thing I knew I was holding onto a couple of his fingers with my hand. He wasn't uncomfortable with it, and he probably didn't notice it at all.  But I did. It didn't matter how our hands were linked.  It was comfortable.

The little things...

OH! The Chanuka presents he got me!!!! A multimeter for when I work on computers... my very own.  It just shows he believes in me.

A bracelet that is beautiful.  It's the planets in the Solar System, and yes, it includes Pluto!  How does he find things that appeal to the nerd and woman in me at the same time????

And lastly the heart... so yeah, that's just for the two of us.  Sorry but no details there except for the fact that he's the hottest man and knows exactly what does it for me.

He really liked his presents too!!  They made him smile and that means the world to me.

The weirdest thing is that I asked him what he wanted, and he told me that he wanted a picture of me for his office.  Really???? Neither of my husbands (it still cracks me up to write that in the plural) ever wanted or had that.  I guess he does love me and doesn't want to hide me.  That was the best present he could have given me, and he doesn't even know it.


No comments: