Sunday, May 31, 2015

I take that back

Uh huh.  I do.  I take back my previous post.  But boy did it help writing it.  Man, have I missed this blog.  I don't need anyone.  I can take care of myself and db.  Sure it would be nice to have someone to share things with, but (excuse me here - profanity is def needed) FUCK IT!!!

I don't have to be lonely or alone.  I don't have to be sad.  I don't have to make myself worse off by listening to Carole King while putting away children's books that remind me of db's childhood.  OH MY GOD!! Sorry about the yelling, but could I get more maudlin.  Really? No, really????

What the freak is wrong with me?  One horrible day for db, missing friends and who the hell knows what kind of relationship I'm in and I fall to pieces?  This is just ridiculous.  So, things are fine.  Yes, I'm bonkers.  But what does that say about you??? Huh? Aren't you reading this crazy lady's blog???

Have a good night! I plan on it, and having a good day tomorrow and the day after etc....

No comments: