Friday, June 6, 2008

He's A Nice Guy

...but it's not going to work. Mr. B came by to take me out tonight. I like him, he's sweet, but there's something that's not there. Or maybe there's something that is there.

It annoyed me that he was on his way over before I even told him that I would go out with him tonight. I'm not a foregone conclusion, and I don't like being taken for granted. I told him he was not going to be invited in and he still asked me a couple of times. We'll be friends with maybe some csbf, but that's it. I think he really is a little too young for me.

Mr. Rose does not live in Oz. He mentioned last night that he wants to meet me as soon as possible so it looks like we will be getting together for a weekend in Kansas. We've got a lot in common. He also loves the wind and water and wants to take me to the ocean.

2 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Too bad about Mr. B, but still good to find a nice guy (even if he is a little flawed). Mr. Rose, on the other hand, sound dreamy!

come running said...

ellie,
Mr. B is sweet... just a little too young.

Mr. Rose looks good, almost too good. I'm afraid he's moving way too fast.