Saturday, November 3, 2007

Five Things

...you wouldn't know about me from reading my Frumster profile. I got tagged by WebGirl

1) I get lonely

2) I talk in my sleep. I haven't ever heard myself, but I've been told this on several occasions.

3) I love cashmere, but can't really afford it right now. I do have a rainbow collections of cashmere sweaters in my closet, but I would love some cashmere pj's... yummy softness right next to your skin.

4) As much as compliments tend to make me feel uncomfortable I like to hear them from the man in my life.

5) Staying at home cuddling on the sofa reading or watching a movie makes me just as happy as being out with my friends.

I tag Sweet Rose, ~Sarah~, Passionate Life, DaBoys including DaGirl, Frum Satire

6 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

I will have to think about this one for a bit. (Particularly as I do not have a frumster profile to refer to. Well, not any more. I stopped ages ago. It was too weird.)

One thing is that you wouldn't know I blogged.

come running said...

It is kind of different, but I've met Bud through it so I really can't complain.

P L said...

CR,

Thanks for tagging me, but I don't think I can do it. I really can't come up with 5 things that you wouldn't know from my profile. I put EVERYTHING, including the kitchen sink, in my profile. Heck, it doesn't take more then two seconds of googling stuff in my profile to know that I am a blogger.

Ha! I suppose I take the notion of full disclosure pretty seriously. But hey, that's what profiles are here for - to really get to know a person. I can't think of a more important piece of writing then a profile.

Shoshana said...

I haven't been tagged in a long time, thanks!

WebGirl said...

Thanks for playing. Target has these Isaac Mizrahi cashmere camisoles (great for sleeping and lounging) for, gulp, $15!

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601-7085419-7992121?asin=B000G35NL2&AFID=Yahoo&LNM=B000G35NL2|Isaac_Mizrahi_for_Target_Cashmere_Cami__Ebony&ref=tgt_adv_XPYD0100

come running said...

pl,
What a cop out. I'm sure you could come up with something.

shosh,
np

webgirl,
Wow! That sounds amazing, but I can't really spend the money on that right now.