Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nice!!!

OMG- I almost forgot the warning!!
NOT RATED G


Didn't plan on it happening. Really, I didn't. I was tired, and it was a long day. I didn't even want to eat. And believe it or not I had a headache something that rarely happens to me. But after some Advil, a little caffeine and some food...

Yup, you got it. HOT SEX!!!! Soooooooooooooo good!

I guess it's time to introduce him to you guys. I was going to call him Mr. Knock-'em-dead, but I think Mr. Knock Me Off My Feet is a better fit because he did just that. We were standing and kissing and the next thing I know I'm on my back on the couch.

Now, to tell you a little about him... aside from the fact that he knows what he's doing and makes me feel fine. Let me clarify that, better than fine! He's not that tall. Actually, he's shorter than I am by about an inch, but not where it counts. Whoa! I'm being a little graphic today. It's just that while I'm writing about him, I can't stop thinking about last night.

Back to Mr. Knock, he's got such soft hair, and it's cut short and fuzzy in the back. It's deep black and absolutely yummy!!! Yeah, yeah, I realize that I'm not really telling you too much about him. But the look he gets in his eyes is instant panty remover. HOT!! Very hot!!

Yes, I'm having trouble staying focused. He does that to me sometimes. Can't even remember my name after he kisses me.

OK! I did it again. He's a dad of two little girls, and he is so good with them. You can see that he loves his kids AND enjoys them. He's very easy to be with and enjoyable to be around. What I really like is when his arms are around me... strong arms. Sidetracked again.

The funny thing is that he has absolutely no idea that I'm putty in his hands... those hands.

I think I need to stop writing before I write things that I just can't post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should write a review of this article: http://meaningfullife.com/oped/2008/01.25.08$YisroCOLON_Kiss_The_Sky.php